Killing Fever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild Killing Fever!

Be sure to check the new Announcement box frequently for important updates on guild Events!!
Killing Fever will continue on TenaciousGaming - Revenant realm after scape's funeral (Click here for their forum)

+12
Pikutik
Tito El Bambino
Doorf
Amonitha
Roflincopter
Geiledonder
Sleepless111
Snaer
Arnann
Aothain
Arwend
TiLTo
16 posters

Here we go again!!! Legion Vs. Magic !

Poll

Legion or Magic ?

[ 12 ]
    Here we go again!!! Legion Vs. Magic ! Bar_left67%Here we go again!!! Legion Vs. Magic ! Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Here we go again!!! Legion Vs. Magic ! Bar_left33%Here we go again!!! Legion Vs. Magic ! Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 18
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Here we go again!!! Legion Vs. Magic ! Empty Here we go again!!! Legion Vs. Magic !

Post  TiLTo Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:59 am

Ok, it has been discussed with arwend and i've been asking around for quite some time now and here is what i/you/we/all 've got :

Legion IS Playable !!!

So!Here comes the big one :

Where should we play ?

WoWLegion Vs. MagicWoW

Its ,of course , a matter of personal choise after all but i have the feeling that we should really stick together as a group.

Let the voting begin !!
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Here we go again!!! Legion Vs. Magic ! Empty Re: Here we go again!!! Legion Vs. Magic !

Post  Arwend Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:32 am

Voted for LAGion !!! elephant
    Aothain
    Aothain

Here we go again!!! Legion Vs. Magic ! Empty Re: Here we go again!!! Legion Vs. Magic !

Post  Aothain Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:04 am

FOR NOW magic is better, cuz some quests in northrend, that didn't work on legion, actually work! + legion is all laggy and shity and i dunno... Cool
    My vote goes to magic, but, as I said, if legion gets better, i'm definetly going back there..

btw.. Legion is playable IF u got the nerves of steel..
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:07 am

What nerves of steel you must have in order to play on Magicwow when the server is EMPTY?
    Arnann
    Arnann
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Arnann Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:03 am

legion is considered as playable even if u only manage to fukin log in .. and i prefer the empty magic wow with working instances, no lag and over 2 days of uptime to the laggy, bugged more than a dog shit with puke on it legion which is filled with noobs, gankers, gay elves and arwend ..

P.S. sorry about the nerdy talk .. i just watched alot of AVGN
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:36 am

Arnann wrote:legion is considered as playable even if u only manage to fukin log in .. and i prefer the empty magic wow with working instances, no lag and over 2 days of uptime to the laggy, bugged more than a dog shit with puke on it legion which is filled with noobs, gankers, gay elves and arwend ..

Um...Wow is MMO !!! How are you going to play a MMO in an empty server ?? this is just STUPID !!!!! elephant
    Arnann
    Arnann
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Arnann Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:52 am

the only massive this thats on legion are the nubs and the russians .. which are pretty much the same thing (there are cool russians as well) .. i guess i'll be the only one staying on magic wow and if it is so i'm gonna join some active guild .. this is my statement at this point .. later if i see legion at least AS GOOD AS MAGIC i MAY go back there .. i hope u will keep me up to date with how the things on legion go .. thx
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:38 am

The Poll says LAGion so gather all that you can from MagicWoW and come here (except for Arnan ofc ) Exclamation
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:44 am

P.S oh an 1 more thing ...

F U C K Marcelo !!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    Snaer
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Snaer Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:15 am

Why do you hate Marcelo?

I voted for Legion.

Anyone know the current population?
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 am

Marcelo did fuck up Scape on purpose so that when he created his own server he could have no competition and so that Legion players could migrate to his server !!! And the current pop is around 1k -1.2k ppl... elephant
    Sleepless111
    Sleepless111
    Advisor
    Advisor

Post  Sleepless111 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Like Arnann I am going to stay on magic-wow for now.. but if legion gets better Ill go back there.. Smile So I vote for magic-wow
    Arnann
    Arnann
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Arnann Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:01 pm

/cheer .. anyway arwend i think some time ago there was a problem with dO®️f trying to chacnge some ppl's opinions .. u r doing the exact same thing atm .. i can play on magic wow if i want, and i can like marcelo if i want, and u cant do a god damn shit about it.. i say again i will probably go back to legion but not now .. i just dont feel like doing it, OK ???
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:02 pm

And how exactly am I trying to " manipulate " ppl eh? cat
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  TiLTo Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:45 pm

You two stop with the /flame already ,kk ?..
    this is the last thing i would expect from you guys...to fight like me and doorf when i've already lost it ? get real lol ! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    Geiledonder
    Geiledonder
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  Geiledonder Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:55 pm

Arwend wrote:And how exactly am I trying to " manipulate " ppl eh? cat

By copying everything Peyton says.. I still don't believe the shit she says, don't just assume it was all Marcelo that made Legion like this

I can't decide between legion or magic atm it's like this:

Magicwow:

Pros: Great scripts, no lag, lots of development, and only a few big bugs, huge uptime, will be getting 3.2 soon
    Cons: low pop

Legion:

Pros: somewhat higher pop, fair uptime, 'running 3.2', old characters
    Cons: Lag, non-scripted instances, lots of bugs

Normally i would certainly say Magicwow.. but low pop is kinda shit.. if this gets higher magicwow is defenitly better than legion..
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:03 pm

2bit
    --
    Instances are now properly working.

Even if this is half true it means soon the instances will soon be fully operating !!! And I am not listening to Peyton's talk - I am listening to Kruc omg you were there and he told it....
    Roflincopter
    Roflincopter
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  Roflincopter Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Owk instances are working. most of the lag is fixed... im sold... *packs his bags and goes to dust of his legion wow folder*

But i am gonna make a nelf hunter when im not doing anything i like it more then my warlock.

btw. just so u know this fits exactly with the we give legion a month to restore and then move back option :] lulz.
    Arnann
    Arnann
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Arnann Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:46 pm

so for u the only pro is the low pop ? is u werent dicking around the last month and played regularly we would have had many 80s and we could have been able to do guild raids .. but thats just me .. I CANT TELL U WHAT TO DO .. but for me low pop isnt such a problem .. 600 ppl more .. so what ? they are all hordes xD

one more thing ? is the guild on magic-wow dead now ?
    Amonitha
    Amonitha
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Amonitha Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Actually, the guild is scattered between Legion, magic and other servers, perhaps. Just look at how many are online. It isn't like before anymore. I, myself, can't decide yet which is better.

P.S All the flaming won't do any good and most likely kill the already wounded guild.
    Arnann
    Arnann
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Arnann Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:09 pm

i'm not flaming mate .. i'm just telling the things the way i feel them .. and yes the guild is in very bad condition .. i hope things will go better on legion .. good luck
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:41 pm

The Guild is not scattered or something like this.....the Guild is alive on LAGion !!! The guys that are on other servers just don't care about it so elephant !!!
    Arnann
    Arnann
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Arnann Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:55 pm

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Arnann wrote:elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

^
    |
    |
    |

clown
    Doorf
    Doorf
    The Grand Marshal
    The Grand Marshal

Post  Doorf Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Arnann wrote:legion is considered as playable even if u only manage to fukin log in .. and i prefer the empty magic wow with working instances, no lag and over 2 days of uptime to the laggy, bugged more than a dog shit with puke on it legion which is filled with noobs, gankers, gay elves and arwend ..

i was just gonna say.. daaamn arnan you AVGN addict ;O

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:00 pm