Killing Fever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild Killing Fever!

Be sure to check the new Announcement box frequently for important updates on guild Events!!
Killing Fever will continue on TenaciousGaming - Revenant realm after scape's funeral (Click here for their forum)

2 posters

Magic Wow official topic! + Updates. ~ Rage

TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Magic Wow official topic! + Updates. ~ Rage Empty Magic Wow official topic! + Updates. ~ Rage

Post  TiLTo Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Attention!We already have our Second GB tab now !
    Furthemore! ~~~~~~>Important < ~~~~~~~ NB!

-no lower than 10 lvl allowed In EVER! [kicked like 40+ people]
    -lvl 20 recruiting cap!

Also added a New rank (Newbie )- useless but needed since we cant afford any ninjas yet (not that rich) .

Finally we have to make a recruiting macro - Everybody can make their own ( Veteran + ) but ill make one myself and you may use it if it suits you.

/1 Killing Fever is a growing active guild currently recruiting players lvl20+ ! Must be social and active,good English is a Must!We can offer : 2-tab GB,active and friendly community.Over 80 members .Long Term Guild always in development. /w for invite !

Remember that Veterans + can recruit! lvl 20 + only!

more updates to come
    ~ comments
    Doorf
    Doorf
    The Grand Marshal
    The Grand Marshal

Magic Wow official topic! + Updates. ~ Rage Empty Re: Magic Wow official topic! + Updates. ~ Rage

Post  Doorf Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:15 pm

so we're gonna recruit random noobs again ? Sry rage, i'm totally against this method of recruiting. WHY do we have a recruitment topic in the forums if we aren't gonna use it and just recruit ppl that got no idea about the game? It's just stupid. Want to somehow prevent ninjas? Well make them post an app here , read about them and recruit them if u like em... have u see big guilds like The Angelic Tears (for example) recruit like us ? No.. they redirect every1 who wants to join to the forums.. that's why they have an active forum full of members..

My personal opinion, you do whatever you want.
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Magic Wow official topic! + Updates. ~ Rage Empty Re: Magic Wow official topic! + Updates. ~ Rage

Post  TiLTo Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Doorf wrote:so we're gonna recruit random noobs again ? Sry rage, i'm totally against this method of recruiting. WHY do we have a recruitment topic in the forums if we aren't gonna use it and just recruit ppl that got no idea about the game? It's just stupid. Want to somehow prevent ninjas? Well make them post an app here , read about them and recruit them if u like em... have u see big guilds like The Angelic Tears (for example) recruit like us ? No.. they redirect every1 who wants to join to the forums.. that's why they have an active forum full of members..

My personal opinion, you do whatever you want.

you are talking about " big guilds" with 200 people online ? ~8 people in global ...Hell yeah.If you think somebody is gonna ask ur wrong...most people wait for an invitation and believe it or not - yeah, half of the recruits ( or more ) are random noobs but you still get a small amount of good members who will stay and stick with the guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:54 pm