Killing Fever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild Killing Fever!

Be sure to check the new Announcement box frequently for important updates on guild Events!!
Killing Fever will continue on TenaciousGaming - Revenant realm after scape's funeral (Click here for their forum)

+22
Jeremie_32
MacKroket
Achae_23
Unhappyfever
Ehlander
Xiztenz
Sleepless111
Kinngpin
Argonon
Doorf
Pank
Kirisute
Amonitha
Arwend
Arnann
TiLTo
Geiledonder
Roflincopter
Tito El Bambino
Pikutik
Predu
Kruciatus
26 posters

New server

Kruciatus
    Kruciatus

New server Empty New server

Post  Kruciatus Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Not advertising, just listen to what I have to say.

I suggest we talk it as a guild. There is a new server, which all of us Scape staff + Old one (Competent people) have moved, and created a server. I suggest we move guild there, it will have 3 servers, (brand new), and each server with 12gb's of ram (Scape has 8 on each), a couple of developers, a large db team etc. Plus we are getting funded by Gamertex.com, so figure out Smile

Anyway, my suggestion is to move there, I'll be a player since I'm bored to be staff again. The server supports community/staff/players, and believe me its much better than Magicwow or Scape. Theres going to be no secrets between staff/players, join and see lol.(No peyton, 4 owners so there wont be delayed stuff, etc) So, Discuss.

And Sadly, scape is officially dead.
    Predu
    Predu
    Advisor
    Advisor

New server Empty Re: New server

Post  Predu Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:28 pm

What do u mean with "scape is officially dead"? Like the servers r not coming back online or it will never get big anymore? And yes, is it possible to "copy" ur character to the new server like in that server that "made" attacks to scape forums(yea i alrdy forgot the name)
    Pikutik
    Pikutik
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Pikutik Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:35 pm

Which version will the server be?
    Kruciatus
    Kruciatus

Post  Kruciatus Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:50 pm

It will be 3.2.0 (First server going up today/tomorrow, and the rest 2 in 2 days and in 3)

Well Predu, Pretty much. The only person left on scape is Peyton. The only staff member, the rest ALL of them are on the new server. Including me. So, if scape does recover ever again (And peyton doesnt seem to come there) it wont be as good as before.
    Predu
    Predu
    Advisor
    Advisor

Post  Predu Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:58 pm

ok, anyways to copy old characters there :S?
    Kruciatus
    Kruciatus

Post  Kruciatus Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:01 am

Nope. Maybe* the will be character transfers, but that isn't sure. So it could be yes and could be no. 50/50.
    Predu
    Predu
    Advisor
    Advisor

Post  Predu Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:03 am

ok Smile, does the server have a website up and running Very Happy? If it is supposed to stay secret for a couple of days, could u give the site's name in a private message?
    Tito El Bambino
    Tito El Bambino
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Tito El Bambino Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:15 am

If there will be posible to trasfer charaster AND IF scape will go down or it will stay like this, i mean without improvement, in future i could consider of moving to new server, but if scapes oes down and there is no character transfer, i am quiting wow :p or moving to retail Very Happy cuz i don't whant to spend so mach time on leveling, gearing new chars, and i don't whant to move on funserver where is full or retards with full T9 etc craps.
    Predu
    Predu
    Advisor
    Advisor

Post  Predu Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:16 am

same thing Smile i hate lvling Sad
    Tito El Bambino
    Tito El Bambino
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Tito El Bambino Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:19 am

and wtf, scpae has 8gb ram? Surprised they said they have lates harware, ****tards
    Predu
    Predu
    Advisor
    Advisor

Post  Predu Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:20 am

yes rtards, btw Heimtrons join the chat pls Smile
    Roflincopter
    Roflincopter
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  Roflincopter Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:54 am

w00t not again :]...

well if we all go ill go too... but i wont lvl my pally first :s it would be a real pain in the ass :]

DIBS: on hunter
    Geiledonder
    Geiledonder
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  Geiledonder Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:00 am

Ill check it out, Scape is still a total mess.. and the guild doesn't want to move to magic, so this would be a great compromise Smile
    Kruciatus
    Kruciatus

Post  Kruciatus Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:07 am

Well yeah, first server is estimated to go up tomorrow. Forums are already 300+ members, in like 24 hours since opening (Tenaciousgaming) does NOT advertise (yes believe that), and is strongly against advertising. Etc.

If you are interested give it a check - www.tenaciousgaming.com - Site under construction atm, so it may not be up yet*, but forums are working - http://tenaciousgaming.com/forum/
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  TiLTo Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:16 pm

You are definitely right about one thing - Scape is dead.Even if they fix the issues with Battlescape (oh noes !It was gonna be so cool Sad epic fail ) They'll still remain with 3 totally useless realms (including legion )

Im willing to give it a try myself.That is of course if they create a blizzlike realm as fast as possible Smile
    Arnann
    Arnann
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Arnann Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:15 pm

so thats it ? u finally accept the truth that i was trying to tell u that whole time ? the thing which made arwend ignore me ? so when i say it its wrong but when kurc says it is right ? well anyway i'm glad u finally open ur eyes
    Geiledonder
    Geiledonder
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  Geiledonder Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:30 pm

Arnann wrote:so thats it ? u finally accept the truth that i was trying to tell u that whole time ? the thing which made arwend ignore me ? so when i say it its wrong but when kurc says it is right ? well anyway i'm glad u finally open ur eyes

I accepted your truth long ago Wink

One thing sucks though.. lots of lvling.. AGAIN.. <_<
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:41 pm

If we decide to move to other server at some point I think it should be a high rate server - I really don't wanna lvl up anymore !! I just want to get some gear and make some scripted instances or some PvP and etc. !! But to lvl up profs or lvls or gold - at least not the hard way (x3) ! elephant
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  TiLTo Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Arwend wrote:If we decide to move to other server at some point I think it should be a high rate server - I really don't wanna lvl up anymore !! I just want to get some gear and make some scripted instances or some PvP and etc. !! But to lvl up profs or lvls or gold - at least not the hard way (x3) ! elephant

You just lost me as your comrade there.

High rate = FAIL!

Arnan..I strongly believe "that " doesnt have anything to do with your argue.Furthermore MagicWoW wasnt (imo) the right choice (cause with the long...long...long story with marcelo's shit ass stealing,taking or whatever u call it the database [ NOT TO BE DISCUSSED] <---- cause we're all gonna argue about it. Whatever it was it didnt affect his,as well as peyton's reputation and you cant really have any respect for both.On the other hand playing on magic gives you the advantage of playing on a less bugged realm but (and yes,cause of that ) an empty one as well !So if you try to calculate what are you gonna get in magic and in this realm (new realm,old trusty founders,possible massive guild move [same version] ,a couple (not one ) developer and mainly a place not connected to peyton at all. )

I saw exactly 2(no more no less ) hordes in magicwow during my 1-70 lvling there.Taking in mind the popularity of this new server (without advertising of what kruc said ) this is gonna be much more populated and therefor much more enjoyable.Also if you havent noticed yet (which i doubt ) Frost's proffesion training is quite bugged (everything gives 3 points per training - even the green ones ) which automatically kills the fun,thrill,pleasure or whatever you experience .

So.Took me quite a lot of time to write this down.Hopefully you'll bother reading it Smile
    Arnann
    Arnann
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Arnann Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:04 pm

i read ur post but ur point is quite hard to follow .. maybe magic wasnt the BEST choice but it was the BETTER one .. i mean if u werent crying ur eyes out about legion all that time the low pop would not have been a problem cuz u would have been 80 and we could have done graids .. but u'll say i'm flaming again .. cuz thats what i do .. anyway i'll be happy to try out this new server .. i hope that allow char transfer .. meesa gonna get his pally Very Happy
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:23 pm

I couldn't understand why the possible new funserver would be fail ?! 1st of all as you saw in MagicWoW 80-90% of the people were on it cause it is indeed rather boring to lvl up everything again and again from the beginning - I mean doing one thing twice is annoying - especially the second time! Here are my arguments for the funserver:

1: Most probably it will have larger population. Many of the Legion and Scape players will go to the funserver!! Some will say blabla there will be many noobs because only noobs play on the funserver. Well noobs are everywhere and I think it is more important to be a nice social person than to have some vast amount of knowledge about WOW - after all most of the time on the gchat we speak about some ordinary non-wow related stuff ! Anyway what I want to say is that noob can be "fixed" if you play enough WoW - but if you're not a social person...

2: It will be much easier to get to 80 lvl and make Graids or to make the GB a nice place by lvling profs faster !! I mean all the " material " stuff will come easier and we won't have to bother about things and problems concerning the gold for example !

I can't thing of anything else right now as a "+" or a benefit from the funserver but IMO it will be better if we are on some high rate server !!
    elephant
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  TiLTo Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Arwend wrote:

2: It will be much easier to get to 80 lvl and make Graids or to make the GB a nice place by lvling profs faster !! I mean all the " material " stuff will come easier and we won't have to bother about things and problems concerning the gold for example !

elephant

Exactly.Where is the fun in that ?Whats the point in playing with all the Fun noobs then ?We are here to play,make an effort and achieve something ,not just get something that everybody has.
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Yeah achieve something until the server becomes the new " Lagion"....I mean you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow right? And you can put many efforts in the funserver as well lol ! + PvP can always be done on any Stable server Wink I'm really tired of lvling Rage - this time I want to make something I couldn't do on Legion - PvP and Raids !! I want something new !! elephant
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  TiLTo Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:24 am

No funrealm for me.
    Geiledonder
    Geiledonder
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  Geiledonder Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:32 am

Any rate higher than 5x is out of the question for me.. But i dont like lvling the whole shit again.. mb if they just made the rates 12x or sumthing for a few days and after that 3x..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content