Killing Fever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild Killing Fever!

Be sure to check the new Announcement box frequently for important updates on guild Events!!
Killing Fever will continue on TenaciousGaming - Revenant realm after scape's funeral (Click here for their forum)

2 posters

Problem with the pics

Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Problem with the pics Empty Problem with the pics

Post  Arwend Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Well I have this problem with the pics that I am posting and with some of the pics the other guildies are posting - the image is way too big for the forum screen and it shows only the half of it, so I have to click on it in order to see it rofl. I was wondering on what resolution should I upload the images so that they can be seen normally on the forum? I am currently using imageshack.com for the job but it seems I am doing something wrong lol bounce Is there some way or someone who can... regulate those pics or somehow to fix this thing Question
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Problem with the pics Empty Re: Problem with the pics

Post  TiLTo Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:15 am

the forum field can take walls sized 800x600
    i've tried it on diff forums and it works well..the only prob is u cant upload any detailed pics like that..so i guess clicking is better

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:11 am