Killing Fever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild Killing Fever!

Be sure to check the new Announcement box frequently for important updates on guild Events!!
Killing Fever will continue on TenaciousGaming - Revenant realm after scape's funeral (Click here for their forum)

3 posters

Affliction locks

Frazr
    Frazr
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Affliction locks Empty Affliction locks

Post  Frazr Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:17 pm

Plz Plz post info and advice on affliction locks here!!!
    I need help im thinking of converting frm a destru 2 afflict lock!!! Neutral
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Affliction locks Empty Re: Affliction locks

Post  TiLTo Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:42 pm

First of all you gotta understand that affliction warlock is nothing if ur keys arent binded...and by binded i mean ALL of them because they are just so many way too hard to control them...Secondly ull need to read all ur dot effects (last talent has to go after applying at least 3 dots [ 20% more Dot damage ] after which u gotta keep applying them.
    Third rule -You need a Dotimer or whatever addon of this type..its Crucial to time ur dots so ur enemy always has a good portion of them on it.
    Number 4 : Affliction warlocks are the only warlock spec users who can engage more than one opponent freely.Fact.Dots do not require casting time (every rule has its exceptions..) and they deal a good amount of damage right there...
    Number 5: Its pretty useful to create a sequence macro...the only hard part about it is to time it right Razz Order the spells from the smallest cd to the biggest...also do not put spells that require casting in it. (it sux in pvp )

I can keep this up with pages of useless advices but it would waste my time writing it down and ur time reading it...soo just ask what do u wanna know and ill make it quick Razz
    Geiledonder
    Geiledonder
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  Geiledonder Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:18 am

Ehm I thought locks were all about 'fear' and 'Death Coil'?? Razz
    No really, if legion is running a Lock-friendly patch its really hard to kill those bastards Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:07 pm