World of Warcraft Guild Killing Fever!

Be sure to check the new Announcement box frequently for important updates on guild Events!!
Killing Fever will continue on TenaciousGaming - Revenant realm after scape's funeral (Click here for their forum)

SVN Changelog

Geiledonder
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

SVN Changelog

Post  Geiledonder on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:40 am

Since the Scapegaming forums are still down i thought it might be a good idea to give you guys the link to the SVN changelog so you can still see about new revisions (which we won't get anyway on legion..), i still had the link in my history Shocked

Changelog

lvl 80 Priest - Geiledonder
    lvl 80 Warrior - HMPSpawN
    lvl 70 Shaman - Fatshammy
    lvl 70 Mage - Hetebliksem
    lvl 70 DK - Howlinterror
    Pank
    Admin
    Admin

Re: SVN Changelog

Post  Pank on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:35 am

gj geile Very Happy

"Betrayer... In truth, it was I who was betrayed. Still, I am hunted. Still, I am hated. Now, my blind eyes can see what others cannot. That sometimes the hand of fate must be forced! Now go forth... unleash the tides of Doom... Upon all those... Who would oppose us."

Snaer
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Snaer on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:47 am

Don't expect this to be updated anytime soon with the situation about Marcelo.
    Amonitha
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Amonitha on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:47 am

what's up with Marcelo, by the way. I heard many rumours. Don't know what to think.
    Geiledonder
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  Geiledonder on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 am

Well according to the Changelog he left.. but the way he left doesn't really seem like Marcello i think..
    Dunno i hope it's some hackers joke, but if I were Marcello i would have left long ago..

lvl 80 Priest - Geiledonder
    lvl 80 Warrior - HMPSpawN
    lvl 70 Shaman - Fatshammy
    lvl 70 Mage - Hetebliksem
    lvl 70 DK - Howlinterror
    Pank
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Pank on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:07 am

Geiledonder wrote:Well according to the Changelog he left.. but the way he left doesn't really seem like Marcello i think..
    Dunno i hope it's some hackers joke, but if I were Marcello i would have left long ago..

We all would

"Betrayer... In truth, it was I who was betrayed. Still, I am hunted. Still, I am hated. Now, my blind eyes can see what others cannot. That sometimes the hand of fate must be forced! Now go forth... unleash the tides of Doom... Upon all those... Who would oppose us."
    Amonitha
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Amonitha on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:07 am

That totally doesn't seem like Marcelo. It's too.....quick. Yesterday tyhe Changelog was full and now just 2 lines. And ya, we all would have left.

Post  0 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:39 am

And u know him in person, or what? If so, why didnt u talked to him bout my mage? He could pull some strings and everything would be fine.
    Who cares bout that Marcelo anyway? If he wont attend to this shithole anymore itll collapse? It just wont be better, like its even possible to get that place better anyhow.

Snaer
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Snaer on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:59 am

Pank wrote:
    Geiledonder wrote:Well according to the Changelog he left.. but the way he left doesn't really seem like Marcello i think..

We all would
    I think the only reason he stayed was because he was one of the few staff members being paid.
    Tito El Bambino
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Tito El Bambino on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:38 pm

Arhael wrote:And u know him in person, or what? If so, why didnt u talked to him bout my mage? He could pull some strings and everything would be fine.
    Who cares bout that Marcelo anyway? If he wont attend to this shithole anymore itll collapse? It just wont be better, like its even possible to get that place better anyhow.

No we didn't know him in person, only thing why all are so excited about him, is that he realy did something to fix, not like some time ago, when all what doesn't work was just disabled, and now is the felling that all the progress will stop :/

Snaer
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Snaer on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:10 am

Elektrons wrote:
    Arhael wrote:And u know him in person, or what? If so, why didnt u talked to him bout my mage? He could pull some strings and everything would be fine.

No we didn't know him in person, only thing why all are so excited about him, is that he realy did something to fix, not like some time ago, when all what doesn't work was just disabled, and now is the felling that all the progress will stop :/
    Well actually when Burlex worked at Scape, I think he did a pretty good job as well. But in the time between Burlex leaving and Marcelo being hired, we had a lot of disabled skills and talents.
    Achae_23
    Advisor
    Advisor

Post  Achae_23 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:22 am

Link no longer works.

Wheesung - 8 Draenei Shockadin (Furutistic Holy/Retri) (Futuristic Tailor/Enchanter)

Yes, I love the Draeneis. Okay?

Snaer
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Snaer on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:56 am

Lol the link doesn't work anymore because Marcelo left.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:52 pm