Killing Fever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild Killing Fever!

Be sure to check the new Announcement box frequently for important updates on guild Events!!
Killing Fever will continue on TenaciousGaming - Revenant realm after scape's funeral (Click here for their forum)

+22
Jeremie_32
MacKroket
Achae_23
Unhappyfever
Ehlander
Xiztenz
Sleepless111
Kinngpin
Argonon
Doorf
Pank
Kirisute
Amonitha
Arwend
Arnann
TiLTo
Geiledonder
Roflincopter
Tito El Bambino
Pikutik
Predu
Kruciatus
26 posters

New server

Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

New server - Page 2 Empty Re: New server

Post  Arwend Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:43 am

Ok I guess we will have two Guilds in two realms then Laughing Which is probably a good idea eh - what do you think Question Smile
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  TiLTo Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:38 am

Arwend wrote:Ok I guess we will have two Guilds in two realms then Laughing Which is probably a good idea eh - what do you think Question Smile

No.One guild-one realm.Everybody from this current one will probably go for the low rate .By probably i mean most likely.+Who is gonna be in the "fun realm " guild.You ?If its only u then u shouldnt create it imo.
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:50 am

TiLTo wrote:
    Arwend wrote:Ok I guess we will have two Guilds in two realms then Laughing Which is probably a good idea eh - what do you think Question Smile

No.One guild-one realm.Everybody from this current one will probably go for the low rate .By probably i mean most likely.+Who is gonna be in the "fun realm " guild.You ?If its only u then u shouldnt create it imo.

Ok if it is only me then I won't create it ofc ! But can you tell me what was the situation on Magicwow between funserver and the low-rare?? I mean on Marcelo's server almost the whole Guild was there at the low-rate one - so what? Did it make the realm more populated?? As I already said one of the main things we should be seeking is large population !! elephant
    Amonitha
    Amonitha
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Amonitha Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:47 am

In the beginning, Legion had it all: low rates, high population, fun. Then came WotLK and 3.1 and so on..... I think it will take sometime till we find another such server. I hope this new server has it, I really do.
    I agree with Arwend: it discourages me to take on a new low rate server, lvling AGAIN! (come on), but only that bothers me. I already leveled twice, I know how it is, I want to raid, DAMN IT! I just want to get quickly to the end game and then get my gear by raiding many times, not just a couple of times, like on funservers.

Conclusion (IMHO): Arwend is right, lvling again sucks. Rage is right, raiding on a funserver sucks. A character transfer would be helpful, but unlikely. High rates for a week or two and then back to 3x would solve this issue better.

P.S Let's wait for the server to comeup and see how it is. Don't rush!
    Arnann
    Arnann
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Arnann Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:58 am

well .. for me its like whatever if it will be magic or this new server .. everything different than legion is good .. and for me lvling wont be such a problem .. i'm playing this game more for interacting with other ppl than for being damn awesome (cuz i already am xD) .. if i wanted to play sersiously i would have gone to retail .. so i'm gonna check that new server and then decide between it and magic Smile
    Kirisute
    Kirisute

Post  Kirisute Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:09 am

I'm gonna give tenacious a try.

From what i read in their foruns, there will be 3 servers: a funserver(looks like 15x rates), a blizzlike (around 1.5x rates, maybe higher in the begining) and a pvp server. The first one to go online will be the funserver, and should be playable around sunday. The next will probably be the blizzlike, but dunno when, maybe 1 or 2 days after the funserver?

I really enjoy playing low rates. I'll most likely have a char in both fun and blizzlike servers though, but my main server will be whichever the guild moves to...
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:30 am

I think some1 should post a topic in the Guild section of the forum of the new server !! There is no need to wait and we can be one of the 1st Guilds there recruiting from the beginning !!! It could be useful to us if we apply for a subforum there later on Wink Maybe some1 who already has some info for our Guild should post it along with the Grules? pirat
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  TiLTo Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:22 pm

The fun server is online..I asked Idon about the blizz and he answered its probably gonna come up these days.So i'd suggest you guys reserve your names for now Smile ( Omg omg omg !!!!I reserved Rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Arnann
    Arnann
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Arnann Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:45 pm

TiLTo wrote:( Omg omg omg !!!!I reserved Rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

on the funserver?!
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  TiLTo Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:03 pm

They share the name databases.Like all realms (on scape for example.)
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Um btw...since we are advertising our forum in the new server's site...I don't think it is appropriate that we have "Guild Killing Fever of WoWlegion!" at the top of the page !! Same thing with the shoutbox !! And I think we should finally remove this section or at least put it at the bottom of the forum page !!! If we are going to advertise this forum them we must change everything connected with Legion mb !!!
    Come on let's prepare it for the new server Wink
    Pank
    Pank
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Pank Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:27 pm

i am going to kill you guys...i leave for 1 week and look what happens fss..
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  TiLTo Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Pank wrote:i am going to kill you guys...i leave for 1 week and look what happens fss..

Scape is dead,mate :S cat

Tenacious is our only hope now :S
    Kruciatus
    Kruciatus

Post  Kruciatus Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Hah. Tenacious is not hope. It is the future Smile
    Doorf
    Doorf
    The Grand Marshal
    The Grand Marshal

Post  Doorf Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:04 pm

Arwend wrote:I think some1 should post a topic in the Guild section of the forum of the new server !! There is no need to wait and we can be one of the 1st Guilds there recruiting from the beginning !!! It could be useful to us if we apply for a subforum there later on Wink Maybe some1 who already has some info for our Guild should post it along with the Grules? pirat

hell yeah Arwend, let's get all greedy about this too , shall we ? "we can be one of the 1st Guilds there recruiting from the beginning" ZOMG !11!!! LET'S BE ONE OF THE FIRST WHO RECRUITS ALL OF THE NOOBS! YEAH! spam recruitment macro as much as u want.. all of my friends who played on legion and later on moved on magic with me were like "omg why the fuck are u staying in KF , look at those noobs spamming general and trade getting all the noobs in the guild" but i ignored them then. now i won't. i'm sick of this. The forum is used for nothing but SPAM SPAM AND MORE SPAM! There has been a recruitment topic ever since the forum was created but nobody seems to use it.
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:10 pm

Are you drunk? Very Happy Cause if you are then I salute you Very Happy
    Doorf
    Doorf
    The Grand Marshal
    The Grand Marshal

Post  Doorf Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 pm

I'm completely sober
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Doorf wrote:I'm completely sober

K, then you can reg in their forum and start spamming there Very Happy

Wink
    Doorf
    Doorf
    The Grand Marshal
    The Grand Marshal

Post  Doorf Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:19 pm

who said i'm following you in Tenacios?
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:20 pm

Doorf wrote:who said i'm following you in Tenacios?

oh are yo staying on Legion? Laughing Sorry didn't know it Laughing
    Doorf
    Doorf
    The Grand Marshal
    The Grand Marshal

Post  Doorf Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:21 pm

I'm not staying on legion either. Anyways.. enough offtopic
    Arnann
    Arnann
    Battle Master
    Battle Master

Post  Arnann Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:52 pm

now if this is not flaming i'm gonna cut my dick and stick it up my ass .. omfg
    Argonon
    Argonon
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post  Argonon Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:11 am

well, I created my own server too, and I will be building a few more, but if you guys over at tenacious want to team up together, I'm cool with that, I just want a great blizzlike server for everyone to play on and it be awesome! that is why I started mine over at wow-great!
    wow-great.ath.cx is the url, but anyways, it's 3.2.0 and is fully working with everything just about, working on BT a bit, but other than that everything else works that I know of. This project of mine is run by only me though, which makes it harder for me to maintain everything since I'm a one man team, so if tenacious and WoW-Great! want to team up together I would be so cool with that Very Happy

I'll start the blizzlike section if you want, because mine is blizzlike. we could also make it so you guys just forward a section towards my server and I'll just put the login as under tenacious, pm me for more info if you want Very Happy

later,
    Argonon
    wow-great.ath.cx
    Kinngpin
    Kinngpin

Post  Kinngpin Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:19 am

Well i may not be a long time member here, but if legions dead, i think its a wonderful idea for the guild to move to a new server...

Now having said that, i havent personally tried the new servers that were debated in this thread (Magic, and tenacious respectively), but i have read what you guys have posted on the 2 servers, and based on that i think magics a very bad idea...

I love pvp but if its that low a population, then essentially we're just playing on a pve server with pvp being few and far between...

On a side note if scape IS officially dead, then I would like to go to a server completely unrelated to peyton and scape, ive heard some bad rumors and even worse facts which i wont bother mentioning. Because of this i would love to see this guild moved to a server completely unrelated to payton and the corruption that is scape.

On another side note, i HATE levelling over and over and over again which i seem to be doing a lot of lately, but if the guild moves and we all stick together i think id be willing to do it 1 last time...

Well thnx for reading this, (probly was quicker than writing it hehe) and id love to hear some feedback... most of what i said probly got brought up before, but these are just my opinions...
    Arwend
    Arwend
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Arwend Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:28 am

Well Kinngpin I personally don't want to start the Peyton-Scape-Marcelo debate because the topic / forum will be a total mess Wink And yeah maybe Tenacious seems the best choice we can make right now Neutral

P.S Argonon man you have to apply at the GM section of Tenacious! I'm sure they will consider it and you have a great chance IMO Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content