Killing Fever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild Killing Fever!

Be sure to check the new Announcement box frequently for important updates on guild Events!!
Killing Fever will continue on TenaciousGaming - Revenant realm after scape's funeral (Click here for their forum)

+8
Snaer
Doorf
Frazr
Achae_23
TiLTo
Geiledonder
MacKroket
Roflincopter
12 posters

May i suggest a move?!

Poll

move to magic-wow.

[ 5 ]
    May i suggest a move?! Bar_left29%May i suggest a move?! Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 2 ]
    May i suggest a move?! Bar_left12%May i suggest a move?! Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 4 ]
    May i suggest a move?! Bar_left24%May i suggest a move?! Bar_right [24%] 
    [ 6 ]
    May i suggest a move?! Bar_left35%May i suggest a move?! Bar_right [35%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Roflincopter
    Roflincopter
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

May i suggest a move?! Empty May i suggest a move?!

Post  Roflincopter Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:59 am

Owk i know i was not really active lately but i decided to take a break till legion did come up again. and when i saw i lost a month worth of gear. All raided from Heroic instances (none were from naxx or bugged OS) so im back to TBC level. so i can just as easily make a new char and start over. that brings me too Magic-wow.

i know ive hated marcello in the past but now i know "Pay"ton is just as worse :] and hes prolly lying anyways, just as he lied about legion being up in a day to get more votes and the forum puppetz screaming us to vote. while there is really nothing too vote xcept the community (so i vote every now and then)

We all know the stability that storm emu can have and i dont think we like the every 10 second lags on legion nowadays.

and last of all i heard that KF was back on legion and i tried to whisper alot of random persons absolutely nobody was online!?

so I'd like to suggest moving to magic-wow atleast for a month to see how Scape's dev is getting along with his emulator cause i heard the core of that emulator was only fit to let ~2k people online at a time anyways.

ps.: We actually do have a KF clone on magic-wow's x3 server
    pps.: legion wasnt x3 afterall it was x5 u can really notice the difference with marcello's server!? xD

so post ur oppinion plx
    MacKroket
    MacKroket
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

May i suggest a move?! Empty Re: May i suggest a move?!

Post  MacKroket Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:02 am

1 Peyton is a she
    2 i think you a quite a good point there because well there was account information stolen AGAIN which is like the 6th time that happened in a year so either its just a lame excuse or they really need to sort out there anti hack and anti virus software....
    But I really think we should give them a shot at fixing the dmg.
    Geiledonder
    Geiledonder
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  Geiledonder Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:10 am

Option 4 for me, Magic-wow >> legion for sure.. but i dont want to lose my chars, however if they dont fix their shit within the time that i can create a lvl 80 char on magic-wow I suggest we stay at magic-wow..

About the KF clone on magic-wow, im currently GM there, will give them to Rage/Arwend as soon as i see them online ofc. if you need an invite to the guild there /w:

- Geiledonder
    - Roflincopter
    - Proemevlaai (Mackroket)
    - Warbringer (Doorf)
    - Nigela (Sleepless)

some more ppl joined but im not gonna list them all Razz
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  TiLTo Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:41 am

Im exactly 80% sure im Not gonna move.It has been discussed with arwend and the outcome is that we rly dont wanna abandon scape...we've been here so long that we got roots on this server and you may actually say that perhaps we won't leave it ever.Scape is scape - i had some great moments playing here and i cant forget that.This is where Killing Fever was born and in my opinion this is where killing fever should stay.

Now it is all a matter of personal choise ,but for a guy like me [ who doesnt mind waiting or whatever is needed to get some good ground to step on ] its not rly necessary to move anywhere.
    Geiledonder
    Geiledonder
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  Geiledonder Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:59 am

I'm not playing WoW because I owe it to some community, I play it because I like to play in my spare time. Since scape has been screwing up their servers for the last 2 months im kinda sick of playing (or trying to play) on it.. A 3x realm takes to much time to let some #$@%, who only cares about $$, take it away Crying or Very sad

However if you have decided you don't want to go to magic-wow, I don't think killing fever should continue there, not without you guys Neutral

PS. this does not mean im abandoning scape, I'm merely saying I will give Marcelo's realm a try..
    Achae_23
    Achae_23
    Advisor
    Advisor

Post  Achae_23 Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:03 pm

I'd say option 4. At least give 2bit more time to fix the problem. If things don't get better, then might as well.
    MacKroket
    MacKroket
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  MacKroket Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:48 pm

I agree I dont want to leave scape but I play this game for fun and lately there hasnt been much fun in playing with the downtime, the lag, the rollback and all the other stuff that has been going on.
    Roflincopter
    Roflincopter
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  Roflincopter Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Owk i do understand that u have roots on the server. i have had lots of fun on this server aswell. i really had some great time farming my tank Gear, but i also play for the lulz. And there is no lulz playing in legion ATM i dont really want to move but if this doesnt get better soon im gonna put alot of work in my WC 3 map while im at it xD.

I mean ur skills/talents wipe everytime u relog and there are some nasty trade bugs aswell.

so im gonna look at this for a while how it progresses but there is no fun in playing any of my chars xcept MB my lock. btw could u tell me when ur gonna log on to inv me back into the legion guild xD tried it a couple of times yesterday
    Achae_23
    Achae_23
    Advisor
    Advisor

Post  Achae_23 Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:52 pm

Well I think there may be no reason to move our guild to Marcelo's.

Cause now 2bit has made his own PTR changelog which will be updated weekly. Source!

It may sound promising, so give it more time.
    Frazr
    Frazr
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post  Frazr Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:03 pm

well ive already moved on 2 magic wow (the high rate server) and ive found lots of ppl frm legion there ( the most popular being HOBBIT who is a tauren warrior and recently won a pvp event 2 get a spectral tiger Shocked )anyways, i cnt ever leave legion fully so will be bak as soon as legion is up and goin...
    Doorf
    Doorf
    The Grand Marshal
    The Grand Marshal

Post  Doorf Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:05 pm

u still think there's hope in legion ? lol
    Snaer
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Snaer Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Doorf wrote:u still think there's hope in legion ? lol

Yes? lol
    MacKroket
    MacKroket
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  MacKroket Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:38 pm

At the moment there is no hope in legion just tried to play for a bit and OMFG!
    Amonitha
    Amonitha
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Amonitha Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:56 pm

MacKroket wrote:At the moment there is no hope in legion just tried to play for a bit and OMFG!

At least you managed to play a bit, as opposed to me.
    MacKroket
    MacKroket
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  MacKroket Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Dont worry you aint missin' a thing.
    Amonitha
    Amonitha
    Adept
    Adept

Post  Amonitha Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:59 pm

MacKroket wrote:Dont worry you aint missin' a thing.

That I am 200% sure is true
    Doorf
    Doorf
    The Grand Marshal
    The Grand Marshal

Post  Doorf Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:21 am

the lag is worser than fagservers one
    Argonon
    Argonon
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post  Argonon Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:51 am

I'm just saying, but yesterday I spent 2-3 hours and built and hosted my own private server and fixed bugs etc. it works better than wowlegion to a point, but what I'm trying to prove here is that this 2bit guy apparently has no idea of what he is doing! I mean seriously! either that or everyone from scape is just lazy, which wouldn't surprise me lol

but ya anyways, if I wind up having my servers set up and actually start making it extremely public, you guys are welcome, you can connect here

wrenfca.ath.cx

I'm hosting a few other websites from my server so I am just using that dns name for now, but just go to your realmlist and change the logon to wrenfca.ath.cx and then save it, go to WoW and start it, then you should be able to login but you must send me a msg first until I get the propper account files set up.

it's just a test, but it works

server name is WoW-Great! lol

will see you guys later!

hope you like it!

remember, msg me with username and password you want and I'll create your account Very Happy

ps. not smart to send same username and password of other accounts on other servers etc. but if you want to I won't use them, but just warning you for future operations Very Happy.
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  TiLTo Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:55 am

Argonon wrote:I'm just saying, but yesterday I spent 2-3 hours and built and hosted my own private server and fixed bugs etc. it works better than wowlegion to a point, but what I'm trying to prove here is that this 2bit guy apparently has no idea of what he is doing! I mean seriously! either that or everyone from scape is just lazy, which wouldn't surprise me lol

but ya anyways, if I wind up having my servers set up and actually start making it extremely public, you guys are welcome, you can connect here

wrenfca.ath.cx

I'm hosting a few other websites from my server so I am just using that dns name for now, but just go to your realmlist and change the logon to wrenfca.ath.cx and then save it, go to WoW and start it, then you should be able to login but you must send me a msg first until I get the propper account files set up.

will see you guys later!

hope you like it!

remember, msg me with username and password you want and I'll create your account Very Happy

ps. not smart to send same username and password of other accounts on other servers etc. but if you want to I won't use them, but just warning you for future operations Very Happy.

dont forget that 2bit's emu is selfmade...so we have to admit he has done a great job for a solo.that doesnt change the fact that it is actually unplayable...
    Aothain
    Aothain

Post  Aothain Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:18 am

Argonon wrote:I'm just saying, but yesterday I spent 2-3 hours and built and hosted my own private server and fixed bugs etc. it works better than wowlegion to a point, but what I'm trying to prove here is that this 2bit guy apparently has no idea of what he is doing! I mean seriously! either that or everyone from scape is just lazy, which wouldn't surprise me lol

wrenfca.ath.cx

will see you guys later!

hope you like it!

on which patch is server?
    Geiledonder
    Geiledonder
    Co-GM
    Co-GM

Post  Geiledonder Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 am

TiLTo wrote:dont forget that 2bit's emu is selfmade...so we have to admit he has done a great job for a solo.that doesnt change the fact that it is actually unplayable...

Actually, I believe the emu legion and other scape realms are running, is an open-source project.. meaning that 2Bit didn't do anything so far but installing it, and fixing some compatibility issues with the DB and such.

Bout the server, is it really that easy to create a private server? I mean I considered applying for Dev @ marcelo's but didn't do it cuz i though it would be too time-consuming..
    TiLTo
    TiLTo
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  TiLTo Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:19 am

Bellor [ you all know who he is ] actually had his own private server...and yes it was quite easy ,at least thats what i got as an impression from his words...his server sucked badly but that was cause it was more of an exploring dream of his rather than a serious hosting.

ps: anyone else noticed that achievements work brilliantly on legion now ?
    Argonon
    Argonon
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post  Argonon Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 am

yes it is quite easy if you understand a little bit about servers and how to port forward etc.

and the patch, well I have two, the best one is 3.0.9, but the one I am working on is the 3.1.x

I grabbed some of the files for the 3.1.x from somebody else, and they are a slight bit bugged in a few places, and they had some custimization going on there, but it is still better than scape lol!

and if you guys are still interested though, in the next month I am thinking about building a server just for WoW, if you all would like to do that, I will take care of the complicated stuff as long as I get a few GM's etc.

just a thought though, but tell me if you like the idea of killing fever's own server Very Happy

if you do I might just do it right now lol Very Happy

thx guys and God Bless!

Argonon
    Sleepless111
    Sleepless111
    Advisor
    Advisor

Post  Sleepless111 Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:22 pm

Everyone should really go to Magic-wow Very Happy It is so nice, has been up for like 1 and a half day or something and no lag.. Razz
    I do miss Scape but I have not had so much fun playing WoW for a looooong time.. Smile It is just like getting back to the best days of Scape Smile It just is not as popular... yet. And I am talkin about the low-rate server.. Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:11 pm